Thursday, March 23rd
9:30AM - 10:30AM (1 hour)
This Class Already Happened
Strength Flow is designed to help every level student become stronger! Each “flow’ consists of dynamic movement transitions. The “strength” segment consists of resistance training. The two components work in harmony together to develop strength while maintaining mobility. Each class starts with a proper warm up and ends with a cool down to bring the body and mind back to homeostasis. Proper mechanics for all movements are demonstrated. This is a fun and high energy barefoot workout for balance and coordination.
Kim Haggerty is a personal trainer and group fitness instructor who lives in Hewitt, NJ with her family. She has a passion for helping others in many facets of fitness and health. Kim is a certified K-12 art teacher and active painter. She loves weightlifting, high intensity workouts and all things outdoors! She has always taken yoga classes but fell in love with GWL yoga after attending Sarah's class and her first gong bath. Kim aspires to help others gain strength and confidence through fitness.
- Your account must have class credits or an active membership in order to register for a class online.
- Class credits are deducted from your account immediately upon registration, and won't be available for use in person.
- If you register with class credits and cancel your registration more than 4 hours before class you will receive your class credit back.
- If you register with class credits and cancel your registration less than 4 hours before class you will NOT receive your class credit back.
- If you have an unlimited membership, and do not show up or cancel less than 4 hours before class you will be assessed a $5 cancelation fee or lose a day of your membership (unlikely, and at the discretion of Greenwood Lake Yoga management).
- Cancelation fees may be automatically drafted from your card on file (unlikely, and at the discretion of Greenwood Lake Yoga management).
- If you are not checked in 5 minutes before class, your space may be given away to drop in customers waiting for room.