Happy Hour (Yin and Tonic)
Friday, June 25th
6:00PM - 7:00PM (1 hour)
This Class Already Happened
Shari brings Love and Compassion into all of her classes, cultivating a safe environment that allows her students to go beyond their self imposed limits. Throughout her Yoga Journey she has incorporated mindful breathing and meditation with powerful transformative movement. She invites students to dive deeper into the Yoga and infuses their practice with spiritual awareness. Her classes bring happiness and passion into the healing practice and gives students the resources and inspiration they need to embody this healing vibration on and off the mat. Shari is a 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher and completed her training in Blooming Grove, NY.
- Your account must have class credits or an active membership in order to register for a class online.
- Class credits are deducted from your account immediately upon registration, and won't be available for use in person.
- If you register with class credits and cancel your registration more than 4 hours before class you will receive your class credit back.
- If you register with class credits and cancel your registration less than 4 hours before class you will NOT receive your class credit back.
- If you have an unlimited membership, and do not show up or cancel less than 4 hours before class you will be assessed a $5 cancelation fee or lose a day of your membership (unlikely, and at the discretion of Greenwood Lake Yoga management).
- Cancelation fees may be automatically drafted from your card on file (unlikely, and at the discretion of Greenwood Lake Yoga management).
- If you are not checked in 5 minutes before class, your space may be given away to drop in customers waiting for room.