Wednesday, September 20th
10:30AM - 11:30AM (1 hour)
This Class Already Happened
There is an upcoming session of this class.
Gentle Yoga practice for all levels. Great for those new to yoga or looking for a more accessible way to practice.
Judy completed her 200-hour yoga training through The Essential Journey in the summer of 2020, but her curiosity began decades earlier with the Hatha Yoga teachings of her first instructor, Margabandhu Martarano of the Integral Yoga Institute of New Jersey. Over the years she has sampled a variety of yoga classes and continues to learn and grow with each instruction. She is currently registered with Yoga Alliance, where she participates in continued professional development opportunities that support her yoga teaching and practice.
- Your account must have class credits or an active membership in order to register for a class online.
- Class credits are deducted from your account immediately upon registration, and won't be available for use in person.
- If you register with class credits and cancel your registration more than 4 hours before class you will receive your class credit back.
- If you register with class credits and cancel your registration less than 4 hours before class you will NOT receive your class credit back.
- If you have an unlimited membership, and do not show up or cancel less than 4 hours before class you will be assessed a $5 cancelation fee or lose a day of your membership (unlikely, and at the discretion of Greenwood Lake Yoga management).
- Cancelation fees may be automatically drafted from your card on file (unlikely, and at the discretion of Greenwood Lake Yoga management).
- If you are not checked in 5 minutes before class, your space may be given away to drop in customers waiting for room.